Nigeria Help & Lifeline Articles

in Nigeria - Talking about everyday problems - family, relationships, careers, religion...
  1. Samguine

Airtel Nigeria: How To Subscribe For The Airtel Unlimited Data Plan

Airtel Nigeria, one of the telecommunication networks in the country, has launched its much publicized unlimited data packages. The telecom company teased her subscribers with the unlimited plans sometime ago but have now made it fully available. Th...
  2. Samguine

Nweze Joy Wins NGN10K In NB Weekly Quiz

We are pleased to announce that @Nweze Joy has emerged the winner of the just concluded Nigerian Bulletin Weekly competition winning a cash prize of NGN 10,000. And there were two runners up, @Miss Winner and @Mary Bola who win recharge cards w...
  3. Samguine

How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready

If you have enrolled for the National identity Card for a very long time but you do not have an idea of when you would collect it, there is now an online platform where you can check the status of your identity card whether the card is ready of not. ...
  4. Samguine

Koko Bassey Wins NGN10K In NB Weekly Quiz

We are pleased to announce that @koko bassey has emerged the winner of the just concluded Nigerian Bulletin Weekly competition winning a cash prize of NGN 10,000. And there were two runners up, @Emeka Ezeh King Master and @chidera agbo who win...
  5. Samguine

Otisbro Wins NGN10K In NB Weekly Quiz

We are pleased to announce that @otisbro has emerged the winner of the just concluded Nigerian Bulletin Weekly competition winning a cash prize of NGN 10,000. And there were two runners up, @ramasike cloud and @Dprince90 who win recharge card...
  6. Samguine

Young Ben Wins NGN10K In NB Weekly Quiz

We are pleased to announce that @Young Ben has emerged the winner of the just concluded Nigerian Bulletin Weekly competition winning a cash prize of NGN 10,000. And there were two runners up, @Ebunoluwa Ope and @ugbor nzoputa who win recharg...
  7. Samguine

Nigeria Police: How To Make An Official Complaint For Rapid Response

The Public Complaint Rapid Response Unit (PCRRU) of the Nigeria Police Force has made available channels through which Nigerians can make complaints to the force and expect rapid response Have you experienced.. 1. Abuse of authority by government o...
  8. Samguine
    Like x 4

NB Daily Recharge: Comments From NB Competition Winners

Form Day 1, registered members of Nigerian Bulletin have been winning recharges cards of their choice as the NB Daily Recharge competition continues.. Below are comments from happy winners..... Day 1. ---------- Yeah, I just got my N1000 Card (E...
  9. Samguine

Dimaria Wins NGN10K In NB Weekly 16 Quiz

We are pleased to announce that @Dimaria has emerged the winner of the just concluded Nigerian Bulletin Weekly 16 competition winning a cash prize of NGN 10,000. It is the second time @Dimaria would be winning. Also, there were two runners up, ...
  10. Samguine

Onos Bassey Wins NGN10K In NB Weekly 15 Quiz

We are pleased to announce that @onos bassey has emerged the winner of the just concluded Nigerian Bulletin Weekly 14 competition winning a cash prize of NGN 10,000. Also, there were two runners up, @ginika eze and @essien praiz who win recharge ...
  11. Samguine

5 Ways To Make Your Jeans (Denims) Last Longer

Denims (Jeans) is one of the most common clothing materials that people wear. Young and old, male and female, you find people look magnificent when wearing it. Jeans make you look chic and classy. Despite its popularity, the knowledge of caring f...
  12. Samguine

How To Get A POS Machine For Your Business In Nigeria

A POS (Point Of Sale) terminal is a portable device that allows businesses accept bank card payments for transactions. Most POS terminals are issued by banks. How To Get A POS For Your Business 1. Have An Account - Before any bank deploys a POS...
  13. Samguine

Dimaria Wins NGN10K In NB Weekly 14 Quiz

We are pleased to announce that @Dimaria has emerged the winner of the just concluded Nigerian Bulletin Weekly 14 competition winning a cash prize of NGN 10,000. Also, there were two runners up, @Ukamaka and @Opeyemii who win recharge cards worth N...
  14. Samguine

Safe Sex: How To Protect Your Daughter With Education

‘‘Don’t get pregnant’’ – was the only sex education I got from my mother when I had my first period at 14. She didn’t show me how to attach the sanitary pad to my panties, sanitary hygiene, use contraception – nothing. I learnt everything from the gi...
  15. Samguine

NYSC: How To Apply For Relocation & Redeployment

Every corp member has the right to request redeployment/relocation if there is a genuine reason to do so. The three most important reasons NYSC will consider are explained below: 1. Health: This is for people that are suffering from sicknesses that ...
  16. Samguine

How To Check Your 2016 JAMB-UTME Result Online

The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has announced that the results of Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) will be available 30 minutes after leaving the hall. This means that candidates that participated in the JAMB CB...
  17. Samguine

Samuel Arua Wins NGN10K In NB Weekly 13 Quiz

We are pleased to announce that @Samuel Arua has emerged the winner of the just concluded Nigerian Bulletin Weekly 13 competition winning a cash prize of NGN 10,000. Also, there were two runners up, @aishat and @chekwube duru who win recharge ca...
  18. Samguine

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017: See Details Here

SPECIAL DSSC ENLISTMENT 1. The NAF is enlisting graduates and post-graduates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets. CLICK HERE TO APPLY ELIGIBILITY 2. All applicants must be Nigerians, not less than 1.66m tall for male and not l...
  19. Samguine

9 Things You Should Know About The NB Weekly Quiz

1. The quiz is based on the Nigerian Bulletin Weekly magazine NB Weekly 2. The NB Weekly quiz comes up every week with winners collecting N10,000 cash and two runners up getting N2, 500 recharge cards each 3. The NB Weekly quiz runs from Saturday...
  20. Samguine

Airstar Wins NGN10K In NB Weekly 13 Quiz

We are pleased to announce that @airstar has emerged the winner of the just concluded Nigerian Bulletin Weekly 13 competition winning a cash prize of NGN 10,000. Also, there were two runners up, @ogbu samsom and @lilyndinso who win recharge card...

Thread Display Options