How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready

J

Jim-B

What can one do when you have lost the slip given to you ?

O

owel la

please NIMC I urgently and very importantly in need of my national ID card, registered 05/09/2014, NIN =13952125503, ABANG LAWRENCE .O, for a very important issue in my life right now. I have been to your headquarter at zone 5 (skye memorial) Abuja severally. Please Admin. THANKS.

P

Paulson Osarumwese

Please, when will my card be ready for real? how long do it take to get a card, your can get an ATM before 24hrs and can do alot with it. Why.

Ogbonna Daniel

Ogbonna Daniel

Pls I have just a slip giving to me since I didn't ssee any number on it they just wrote tracking on it pls help

H

Haruna Abdullahi

I lost my NIN Slip and i can not trace it, how can i get my new National ID Card

O

Olufemi adewuyi

Is there anything that is working in Nigeria? For the past four years not ready . Do we still need to bribe someone before we get it? Some people who did theirs far later had gotten it long ago .

Rabbi12

Rabbi12

Please I don't know my ID number, what should I do?

A

Abidemi

well, we did the checking and it checked out but the real problem is that since 2014, a whole nation had not been able to produce a card. I still think we have a long way to go in this country.

Allwell

Allwell

I received a notice that my eID card is ready for collection but can you help me by shifting the card to Nsukka and inform me to enable me collect it at ease? Thanks. Abuwa Allwell C.

Ungwai Jacob

Ungwai Jacob

How many years can someone get the national ID card ready

L

Lawan Shehu

Hello how do register my own online
Pls because I have Already Downloaded
The form here is with me pls I need a help
Wh

A

Adeyemi kareem

The link is perfect.. good work guys

I

Ifedimma

I register my own National Id card since 2014 but i have not yet received it till now , please where should i collect it ?

I

Ifedimma

Please i register National id card but i have not collected my own , i don't really know where to collect it ?