Metro 2 Ladies Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism in Makurdi [GRAPHIC PHOTOS]

kemi

Social Member
Two ladies were on Thursday set ablaze by angry mob at the ‘Owner’s Occupier area’ in Makurdi, Benue State for allegedly involving themselves in acts of lesbianism.

burnt les 3.PNG

According to the report making the round on social media, the victims were caught in the act and were stripped naked, beaten and set ablaze on the street by residents of the area.

However, the Benue State Police Command has denied knowledge of the report, saying that several efforts to get the details of the report had proved abortive.

Speaking with Daily Post on Thursday evening, the Benue State Police PRO, Moses Yamu said, “We have seen the story on social media but report has not been made.

“I still doubt if this happened in Benue. How can such event happen in Makurdi and the police is not informed? Anyway, we shall let the public know once we are done with our investigations.”

See photos:

burnt les 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame on Nigeria. Anyone that thinks this is justice is a bloody animal!! This is blood on the hands of the religious right in the country. Wake up Nigeria, we have bigger problems.

I'm going with Moses Yamu on this.

Nigeria seems more hostile to gay men than women. Reports of gay men being burnt alive are rare, which makes this story all the more surprising.

Nigeria seems hostile to the wrong things. They should be hostile to the politicians!

I'm going with Moses Yamu on this.

Nigeria seems more hostile to gay men than women. Reports of gay men being burnt alive are rare, which makes this story all the more surprising.

There are laws....... report them to the police. Why do we put so much energy to things that shouldn't really matter? Actions like this show there's no hope for nigeria.

This is horrible. And a pure violation of human rights. Until our society recognise the freedom of every individual to choose how he lives his life, then we are not near progress yet. This is pure hate. :(

There are laws....... report them to the police. Why do we put so much energy to things that shouldn't really matter? Actions like this show there's no hope for nigeria.

Who will hand over the politicians and business people doing all sorts of things in hotels rooms up and down the country!

Back