World 6 Interesting Things Donald Trump Said During Debate With Hilary Clinton

A

abujagirl

The First debate between US Presidential candidates, Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump was very interesting. The two candidates did their best to outmatch each other.

donald t.jpg

Read 6 Interesting things Trump said during the debate:

• “I’ll be reducing taxes tremendously from 35 percent to 15 percent… That’s going to be a job creator we haven’t seen since Ronald Reagan. It’s going to be a beautiful thing to watch.”
  • “I will release my tax returns against my lawyer’s wishes when she releases her 33,000 emails that have been deleted… That was more than a mistake, that was done purposefully. When you have your staff taking the 5th so they’re not prosecuted… I think it’s disgraceful. And believe me this country thinks it’s disgraceful also.”
  • “I was the one who got him to produce the birth certificate, and I think I did a good job… You treated him (Obama) with terrible disrespect (during the election). And I watch the way you talk now about how lovely everything is… It doesn’t work that way… Your campaign even sent out pictures of him in a certain garb… So when you try to act holier than thou, it really doesn’t work.”
  • “I have much better judgment than she does… I also have a much better temperament than she does… I think my strongest asset maybe by far is my temperament. I have a winning temperament.”
  • “We are losing billions and billions of dollars. We cannot be the policemen of the world… We cannot protect countries all over the world when they’re not paying us what we need. She’s not saying that because she has no business ability.”
  • “She spent hundreds of millions of dollars on negative ads about me, many of which are untrue… It’s not nice and I don’t deserve that. … The only gratifying thing is, I saw the polls come in today. With all of that money… I’m either winning or tied and I’ve spent practically nothing.”

Back