Metro 78 Year-Old Grandmother Pulls Her Lover's Manhood Till He Dies

P

PressRoom

A 78-year old grandmother has allegedly murdered her 65-year old married boyfriend by pulling his private part following a quarrel over money to buy soap after a sexual romp along the banks of a river.

The granny, Meddas Hamadziripi is alleged to have killed her lover, Norman Gunduza sometimes in December 2013 after the sexual intercourse along Chipokoteke river. A misunderstanding is said to have started when Meddas allegedly requested money to buy money for soap and for her general upkeep. The request did not go down well with Norman, who then slapped her. Reacting angrily, Hamadziripi grabbed his balls and pulled them leading to his death.

The deceased's body was found near the river banks three days later.

In her defence, Hamadziripi said it was he (Norman) that wanted to sleep with him that day. I told him that I was old and no longer menstruating and I no longer loved men. He insisted and got hold of me by the hand. I noticed that he was drunk. ''

''We grappled all the way to the stream. I told him we had loved one another long time ago and that was over. I eventually got tired eventually from grappling with him and we had sexual intercourse twice at the stream.''

I only pulled his private parts once after he hit him. I was defending myself. I did not foresee that my actions were likely to cause death. I do not know what killed him. I left him alive at the scene.'' She said.

--
ZimEye

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-29_11-26-50.png
    upload_2017-3-29_11-26-50.png
    132.5 KB · Views: 16
Back