Politics Aisha Buhari's Imposter Finally Speaks Out

P

ProfRem

Ms Aisha Buhari, the woman who shares same name with President's wife has finally broken silence on her alleged involvement in the Halliburton bribery scandal.

Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state had Monday accused the wife of the President of involvement in the halliburton scandal which an American member of Congress was jailed for 13 years in 2009.

However, she said she was not the person referred to in the bribery scandal.

Ms Buhari, speaking exclusively with The Street Journal Tuesday night, said she was never involved in the scandal and linking her name with it was most malicious and wicked.

Aishaaa.JPG

According to Ms Buhari, the allegation “is like pouring water on a sleeping person. I have never done anything with Halliburton, I don’t know the colour of the company. I am not in the line of business with Halliburton, so linking me with the bribery is wicked”, she fumed.

“If they think they are politician and can break the law and go free, they should realise that nobody is above the laws of a country including me”, she asserted.

On whether she is going to take legal action, she said:” I am talking with my Lawyers, they will determine that”, she summed.

Aishaaaa.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Madam abeg, try to be patient. At least EFCC is not on your neck, about the lawyer thing it's an option.
Ms Aisha Buhari, the woman who shares same name with President's wife has finally broken silence on her alleged involvement in the Halliburton bribery scandal.

Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state had Monday accused the wife of the President of involvement in the halliburton scandal which an American member of Congress was jailed for 13 years in 2009.

Ms Buhari, speaking exclusively with The Street Journal Tuesday night, said she was never involved in the scandal and linking her name with it was most malicious and wicked.

View attachment 86160

According to Ms Buhari, the allegation “is like pouring water on a sleeping person. I have never done anything with Halliburton, I don’t know the colour of the company. I am not in the line of business with Halliburton, so linking me with the bribery is wicked”, she fumed.

“If they think they are politician and can break the law and go free, they should realise that nobody is above the laws of a country including me”, she asserted.

On whether she is going to take legal action, she said:” I am talking with my Lawyers, they will determine that”, she summed.

View attachment 86161

View attachment 86160

View attachment 86161

There should be a genuine evidence published. I still don't believe fayose's cooked evidences. Buhari too should finally reopen this harllibuton case. He promised he was going to reopen the case. I don't and will never trust the man called fayose

Back