Justforex_nb_campaign

Chinelo Wins NGN10K In NB Weekly 12 Quiz

NEITI Audit_ Nigeria Made $58bn from Oil Sector in 2013, Lost $5.9bn, N20.4bnm.jpg

Another lucky Nigerian Bulletin member Chinelo, with username @chinelo 27 has emerged the winner of the just concluded Nigerian Bulletin Weekly 12 competition winning a cash prize of NGN 10,000.

Also, there were two runners up, @Ebunoluwa Ope and @DAVID JOHN who win recharge cards worth NGN2,500 each

The Nigerian Bulletin Weekly Quiz is set up to reward registered and active members of the Nigerian Bulletin community. Members are required to download the NB Weekly magazine, answer a question and they could be lucky winners. CLICK HERE for more information.

We say congratulations to the winners. See you again this weekend

DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY OF NB WEEKLY 12

[2663]
advertise on Nigerian Bulletin - see rates per week
advertise on Nigerian Bulletin - see rates per week
C

chinelo 27

Wow!!! I can't believe my eyes that I emerged as the winner...My gratitude goes to the Nigerian Bulletin for the Cash prize which came in at the time its needed most. Tuale and dab to you guys. Keep up the good job. Dancing Azonto here....

Samguine

Samguine

Staff member
Curators
Wow!!! I can't believe my eyes that I emerged as the winner...My gratitude goes to the Nigerian Bulletin for the Cash prize which came in at the time its needed most. Tuale and dab to you guys. Keep up the good job. Dancing Azonto here....
Congratulations to you. Send me your account details and a brief introduction of yourself via PM. :)

D

DAVID JHON

@Samguine should i also send u my details?

E

Ebunulowa ope

@Samguine i pm u please check your inbox

B

Bishop

Congrats guys

A

airstar

Congrats to Chinelo and the other winners...

P

Prince Victor

Congrats to the winners!

OluwaFunmilayo

OluwaFunmilayo

Congratulations to all winners

C

chinelo 27

10k cash confirmed.....thanks to NB once again. Una too much.

Olaoluwa

Olaoluwa

Congratulations to the winners.

E

Ebunulowa ope

@Samguine please check your inbox. Thank you

M

Mary Bola

congratulations to the winners.

D

DAVID JOHN

@Samguine pls be careful I was the runner up winner. But someone is trying to claim my reward. His name is DAVID JHON

D

DAVID JOHN

[QUOTE"DAVID JHON, post: 270148, member: 14449"]@Samguine should i also send u my details?[/QUOTE]
Liar. Why all this??

D

DAVID JOHN

Thanks to Nigeria bulletin. I have successfully received my airtime. God bless Oga @Samguine

Samguine

Samguine

Staff member
Curators
Thanks to Nigeria bulletin. I have successfully received my airtime. God bless Oga @Samguine
God bless Nigerian Bulletin
God bless President Buhari
God bless Nigeria.

E

Ebunoluwa Ope

Thanks Sir.. I received the massive airtime. Am sorry for late acknowledgment

U

usen bob

Congregation

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.