Business Glo Extends 4G LTE Services to 8 Additional Locations

P

ProfRem

Globacom has fired up its 4G LTE network in another eight locations within the country just within a week of commercial launch of the network.

The new roll-out locations include Bonny, Escravos, Forcados, Abraka (Delta State University), Ekpoma (Ambrose Alli University), Okada (Igbinedion University), Agbor (College of Education), and Sapele (Western Delta University).

glodata.jpe

Globacom formally launched Nigeria’s largest 4G LTE network at its head office in Victoria Island, Lagos on Tuesday, October 4, 2016.
Within 24 hours of launch, over 15,000 subscribers registered for the service across the country. The momentum has since been maintained with thousands of people connecting to the network across the country.

The eight new locations have joined the nine cities the operator launched 4G LTE in last week, namely Lagos- Lekki, Ikoyi, V.I, Ajah and Akoka (South West), Port Harcourt- Aba Road, Trans Amadi, Diobu, Old GRA and UNIPort, Warri, Eket and Benin (South South), Abuja- Maitama, Wuse, Asokoro, Garki/Central Business District and Airport Road and Jos (North Central), Yola – ABTI (North East) and Zaria- ABU (North West).

But joke aside @RemmyAlex, do you think 4G LTE should be the next thing on glo's agenda, in terms of better customer service and satisfaction?

But joke aside @RemmyAlex, do you think 4G LTE should be the next thing on glo's agenda, in terms of better customer service and satisfaction?

Yes, they need to step up game on network and stay ahead in the game. Glo service is still among the BEST.

I can't even browse properly with Glo 3G, not to talk of downloading. Now 4G has been rolled out...I laugh in 15G :D :D

Yes, they need to step up game on network and stay ahead in the game. Glo service is still among the BEST.

Best? You mean cheap, right? If they can up their network quality then they'd be up there with Etisalat.

Back