Homebased players should be patient despite failed transfers – Keshi

Super Eagles coach,Stephen Keshi has advised the homebased players in the team,not to lose focus and concentrate on their games as they look to secure transfer moves abroad.
Some of the homebased players were able to secure moves abroad after putting up impressive displays with the national team,notably Godfrey Oboabona who moved to Turkish side,Rizespor.
But some others haven’t been so lucky,with Sunday Mba failing to secure a move to French second division side,CA Bastia.
Mba looked to have sealed the move to Bastia,but had to be recalled after there were some irregularities in the deal.
It is understood that one of the reasons why the deal didn’t materialise,was because Bastia refused to pay what the Nigeria Football Federation(NFF) wanted for a release letter.
“The good thing is that their performance level is good and still growing everyday which is what I want to see so I am happy with Mba, Kwambe, Azubuike and I want them to remain focused and maybe one day, their manager wills secure a move for them,” Keshi told Brila FM.

Continue reading...

Back