Politics HoR Crisis: Why I Said Buhari's Silence is a Blessing in Disguise- Jibrin

L

LequteMan

Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin, in an interview published by Punch, has revealed why he said President Muhammadu Buhari's silence on the ongoing crisis in the House of Representatives is a blessing in disguise.

"What do you want Mr. President to say?" he queried when queried. "If he comes out to make a statement (about the crisis in the House) today, so what? I have tried to make people understand why they should not force the President to talk.

"I am an insider in the House. All they (lawmakers in the House) want is for the President to show the public that he is behind Jibrin and that will dilute my allegations.

"Today, if I am arrested, prosecuted and convicted, while on my way to jail, I will still be exposing the crimes in the House of Representatives. The corruption in the House of Representatives is massive. I have not exposed more than 10 per cent of the corruption going on in the House of Representatives. It is that bad.

Attachments

• buhari thinks.jpg
    buhari thinks.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 14
Back