World House Of Cards Star Kevin Spacey, Apologises For Sexual Misconduct, Comes Out As Gay

M

mrsam

Kevin Spacey, who is a two-time Oscar winner, took to Twitter to apologize Sunday night after Star Wars actor, Anthony Rapp accused him of making a sexual advance on him 31 years ago, when Mr. Rapp was 14 years old.

Mr Kevin also revealed he is gay.

Earlier on Sunday evening, Buzzfeed had published an article in which Mr Rapp alleged that Mr. Spacey “was trying to get with me sexually” after a party at Mr. Spacey’s apartment in 1986. After all the other guests had left, Mr. Rapp said that Mr. Spacey, who appeared intoxicated, “picked me up like a groom picks up the bride over the threshold. But I don’t, like, squirm away initially, because I’m like, ‘What’s going on?’ And then he lays down on top of me.”

kevin spacey.jpg

Mr. Spacey, who is notorious for keeping his personal life secret, stated that hat he did not remember any such encounter, but added that Mr. Rapp’s accusation “has encouraged me to address other things about my life.” He then disclosed that he had “loved and had romantic encounters with men throughout my life, and I choose now to live as a gay man.”

kevin spacey apology.JPG

He sexually assaulted a young boy and is trying to sweep it under the rug with his newly found sexual orientation

Back