Justforex_nb_campaign

How to Retrieve Your BVN Free of Charge

If you own a Nigerian Bank account, you most certainly know how important your Bank Verification Number (BVN) is.

BVN.jpg

The BVN is almost as important as your account number as you can no longer carry out certain transactions without it. Just in case you've forgotten yours', it can easily be retrieved by following the step below.

Dial *565*0# on your mobile phone to retrieve your BVN .

Please note: The mobile number must be the number used to enroll for your BVN. This retrieval method is only available to Airtel, Etisalat and MTN subscribers.

[53874]
advertise on Nigerian Bulletin - see rates per week
advertise on Nigerian Bulletin - see rates per week
TheLeftWing

TheLeftWing

What are the options for glo customers

omoluabi

omoluabi

the sim card dat i use to registered is lost , can i get it back when i buy another sim card

I

Ijas4real

I have misplaced the sim card that I used in registering my bvn, so what can I do

A

Aminu Sheriffdeen Enitan

i lost all my document when i am coming back from school with all my ID, like school ID card, Voters card and also my mobile phone that i used to register for the BVN. so what is remedies now?

U

Ugbo1229

I lost my SIM card and I don't know my bvn how can I get it back?

O

Ogunbajo Emmanuel

I lost the number I use to enroll bvn please help out of this

O

olawumienitan

Have love the sim card I use to enroll and have not link it into my account how do I get it

S

Stanleydd

Have lost the sim card I use to enroll and have not link it into my account how do I get it

F

Fejiromercy

I have lost the Sim i used in opening the account please what do i do

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.