Sports Mikel Obi Also Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With Photo

P

ProfRem

In what may be a soft and stylish jab on the President Muhammad Buhari's comment on Aisha Buhari belonging to the kitchen, Super Eagles captain, Mikel Obi has reacted to the trending saga.

Obi on his social media platform, dropped a photo of himself and his wife, with a message: “Beside every great man is an even greater woman".

mmik.JPG

Recall that the common sense Senator also mocked President Muhammadu Buhari over “my wife belongs to the kitchen” comment by posting the picture of his wife saying: "This is my beloved wife Evelyn. She belongs by my side because beside (not behind) great men are even greater women!".

The comment of Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari saying that his wife "belongs to my kitchen" has generated a lot of responses amid NigerianBulletin audience.

Meanwhile the Presidency claimed that President Muhammadu Buhari's statement on his wife, Aisha Buhari belonging in the kitchen was a joke.

Recommended: READ What Other Nigerians Are Saying About President Buhari's Response to Aisha

Attachments

• mikk.jpg
    mikk.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 16
Back