NB Daily Recharge! List Of Winners

ADEBAYO ABDULGANIYU

ADEBAYO ABDULGANIYU

I HAVE RECEIVED MY 1K AIRTIME. INDEED THIS COMPETITION IS REAL .AM VERY GRATEFUL, HOPING TO CC WIN MORE,MORE AND MORE. GOD BLESS YOU

V

Victor James

i have not gotten my airtime yet am day 50 winner my number is 08163594163 MTN thanks

V

Victor James

i have not gotten my airtime yet am day 50 winner my number is 08163594163 MTN thanks

K

Khaleesi Dragonfire

My jazz must work on you today....

Keep up the good work!

A

Ajao Opeyemi

Thank you for picking me as one of the winners on Monday. Airtime received. Thanks

kalaam

kalaam

I Give big Thanks to Nigeria news bulletin keep doing it i really appreciate your effort on this i assure you to invite more of my people to this wonderful platform.

M

mrsam

I Give big Thanks to Nigeria news bulletin keep doing it i really appreciate your effort on this i assure you to invite more of my people to this wonderful platform.
Nice one. Spread the news around!!

Adesola Hakeem Wiselord

Adesola Hakeem Wiselord

Do you notify the winners via email after winning?

Adesola Hakeem Wiselord

Adesola Hakeem Wiselord

Hope to win here...

Tochukwu1

Tochukwu1

I won for day 137 and have goten my prize. I was also a runner up for day 138 and I'm expecting the prize

M

mrsam

I won for day 137 and have goten my prize. I was also a runner up for day 138 and I'm expecting the prize
It has been sent to you. Congratulations

Tochukwu1

Tochukwu1

Thanks I have received it. God will continue to bless you and Nigerian Bulletin

J

Johnfavour

Much tnx, Nigerian Bulletin, i recieved a top up for been a runner up of day 154, God bless!

Brendy

Brendy

There's total racism here. I was the 1st to enter day 168 competition but now my name is wiped off. God will judge if i am not the rightful winner. Better to delete my account out cause i don't see open and truthful service here. Goodbye

kalaam

kalaam

No Bro This Competition is not based on first come first serve basis itis just based on who is the lucky one. it was designed to have fun. please keep trying God will surely call you one day

Jegaboy

Jegaboy

How are you selecting the winner pls?

M

mrsam

How are you selecting the winner pls?
Selection is automated. Immediately the competition ends, the computer selects the winners and runner up from the list of those that answered correctly. We don't select the winners

Good luck

Jegaboy

Jegaboy

Thanks for your Reply

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.