Politics Why I Visited Abuja House – Reno Omokri

kemi

Social Member
Former Special Assistant to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan on New Media, Reno Omokri, has disclosed why he visited the Abuja House in London, where President Muhammadu Buhari is currently convalescing after seeking a second medical attention overseas this year.

omokri abuja house.jpg

According to him, his visit to Abuja House was to register his displeasure at the hypocrisy of the Muhammadu Buhari-led administration.

He said that the Buhari-led administration is quite literally the most hypocritical administration in Nigeria’s history, and that he was going to prove it.

Omokri stated this on Saturday morning during a live video broadcast on Facebook.

He said: “I visited Abuja House in London where President Muhammadu Buhari is currently resident. I visited there and took pictures there as well.

“You need to realize that Abuja House is not President Muhammadu Buhari’s house. I am a Nigerian and I have paid millions of Naira in taxes. The Buhari administration can verify and check. It is our tax money that funds Abuja House. So, I am a stakeholder. I have every right to go there.

“So, I have every right to go there. The reason I went there is not because I am a tax payer: the reason why I went there is not heckle or embarrass President Muhammadu Buhari.

“I need to say this: I am not like other politicians that cannot do without politics. Politics is not like oxygen to me. With or without politics, I am going to be earning a living.

“The reason why I went to Abuja House is to register my displeasure at the hypocrisy of the Muhammadu Buhari-led administration. This administration is quite literally the most hypocritical administration in Nigeria’s history; full of sycophants. I am going to prove it.”

Lol. You went to Abuja house to register your displeasure, but you didn't get to see Buhari, but instead posed for the camera and gave us something to write news about... Mtcheww.

I understand the grievances across the country, but Reno Wendell Simlin, Aye Dee and cohorts need the joy of life, especially, as we are not so quick to forget the mess he left behind. Nonsense.

Back