Politics Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Probe

L

LequteMan

Nigeria's Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed has former president Dr. Goodluck Jonathan will be probed if found implicated in the arms deal scandal.

The ex-president had mentioned the minister when he addressed a world press conference in Geneva on Wednesday,27th January 2016.

"As for the Information Minister(Lai Muhammed), you quoted, I was not president in 2006 but in 2010.He said about 15 former governors of states were corrupt. I believe for the Minister of Information to say that, he must name the 15 governors. I also believe the list must be with our security network. The truth will still come out."

Lai Mohammed however replied on Friday at the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife where he delivered a speech at the Faculty of Arts Distinguished Guest Lecture with the theme "Nexus between Corruption and Under-development of the Nigeria State".

"The presidency does not micro-manage the anti-graft agencies and the presidency does not decide who to be probed at any point in time. The anti-graft agency will probe him if they feel that he has questions to answer and they would do their job at the appropriate time.” he said.

Attachments

• goodluck jonathan.jpg
    goodluck jonathan.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 26
Back