Metro Niger School VP - I Had Sex With My Student But I Didn't Release Semen Into Her

A

abujagirl

Malam Mohammed Kuyizhi, Vice Principal of Government Day Secondary School in Tunga-Minna in Niger State, has allegedly admitted having sex several times with his 16-year old student although he denied responsibility for her pregnancy.

child rape.jpg

According to DAILY POST, Director General of the Niger state Child Rights Protection Agency Hajia Mariam Kolo, said the Vice Principal admitted to having an affair with the 16-year-old but stressed that she seduced him into the act.

He said “penetrated her but did not release semen,” and could not, therefore, be responsible for the pregnancy.

Also speaking on behalf of the victim Kolo said, “The girl also said that the accused had sex with her three times in his office.

“She further said that she was always given between N50 and N100 for her transport, after the affair with the teacher,” Kolo said. The victim also accused her teacher of giving her some pills after she informed him of the pregnancy, though she refused taking the pills.

Back